Who we are
Brakeley Ltd is a limited company registered in Leamington Spa. Our full company details appear on our website, www.brakeley.uk.
About whom do we process data?
Brakeley Ltd processes personal data which relates to client work. This includes existing and potential donors, and other supporters. We also process personal information about persons who are connected to our clients and with whom we have a business relationship. This includes persons who work for our clients.
Legal basis for processing personal data
We process data that has been given to us by a client under a contract between ourselves and the client.
As Data Controller, we rely on the following grounds for lawful processing:
- We ask our client for Consent to process data gathered from consulting activities. This might include: notes from interviews.
- It is our Legitimate interest to process data in order to properly advice our client
- It is our Legitimate interest to process data for marketing activities for conducting our business, unless the law requires us to obtain your Consent, in which case we will ask you for it.
We ensure that personal data is kept securely, protecting it from unauthorised access, change or deletion.
What data do we process?
This information may include:
- Basic personal details, including name and age
- Contact details
- Nature of the relationship with our client, e.g. information about past giving to the client
- Financial, business, family and networking information since this often has a material impact on the way in which the person pursues their philanthropic interests
- Educational information and affiliations to organisations which are in the public domain
- Notes of meetings, correspondence and conversations which we may have with the data subject.
What do we do with the data
We use personal information to support our clients. We also use personal data to manage our contractual relationship with clients and to send news of interest regarding our company and our services.
To whom do we disclose information?
We disclose information if requested to do so either by the data subject, the client or as required by law.
How long do we retain information?
We hold on to the data for as long as the contract with our client requires. We also hold on to data for as long as necessary for us to carry out our work as fundraising consultants.
If a data subject wishes us to remove this information we will comply with that request.
Changes to Privacy notice
This Privacy notice is periodically reviewed. The last change was on 26 March 2019.
You may have the right to access the personal information we hold about you. In some cases, however, access rights may not apply, including when providing access is unreasonably burdensome or expensive under the circumstances. To request access to, correction of, amendment to, anonymization of, or erasure of your information, please contact us by email .
How to contact us
2b Upper Grove Street